[time-nuts] John Vig elected President of IEEE

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Dec 10 17:18:06 EST 2007

That's one advantage of using PDF in that kind of situation.  The "slide
show" presentation isn't quite as nice as with PowerPoint or OO, but
it's much more independent of the environment on the machine.

And, of course, OO has a very nice "Export to PDF" option available for
all its modules (write, draw, calc).

John
----