[time-nuts] Stuff I bought

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Dec 26 15:53:21 EST 2007

Hi Jeff:

I like the look of the tweezers, but for $300 I don't have the need.  I guess
once you get into SMT brick components you need them.
http://www.prc68.com/I/SMT.shtml

I have a Suunto wrist computer and like it very much. The normal time, date,
alarm, stop watch functions plus compass, altimeter/barometer and thermometer.
Which compass did you get?

There are a couple of astronomical orientation sensors, i.e. GPS,
accelerometers (including the inclinometer function), mag compass, micro
controller withastronomical data base, LCD & buttons integrated with a low
power hand held telescope.  You can either point and ask it what you're looking
at or tell it what you want to see and the arrows will guide you to it.  See:
http://www.prc68.com/I/Astro.shtml#OS

Sure Electronics also has a web page at:
http://www.sure-electronics.com/
For some other China based web pages see:
http://www.prc68.com/I/Dist.shtml#China

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com