[time-nuts] Thunderbolts available (maybe in quantity)

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Feb 12 11:12:45 EST 2007

I would be up for buying one too if you could get it in the $200-$250 price
range, maybe two if you could get them cheaper.

If he truly has a few hundred to offload I would think you could do a group
purchase for $200 or maybe even less for a bulk order.

To be cautious though, I would see if he would let you purchase just one
unit initially to test out and verify everything before making the plunge.

Has anyone emailed him yet? Any volunteers?

Jason