[time-nuts] Motorola VP docs

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Thu Feb 15 19:31:44 EST 2007

Randy Warner wrote:
> Alberto,
>
> Jason Rabel has this on his site. I sure am glad I took the time to do this
> in 2000. Had to scan in 150 pages, run them through a TERRIBLE OCR program,
> and spend endless hours watching TV and reformatting everything.......
>
> Randy

  Randy,

    thank you for that hard work. I have in the past done something similar and know very well how boring and
frustrating sometimes it can be, so I can appreciate what you have done.

I did not know it was already available on someone else's Web site, and I see now that Jason's site is full of other
goodies, so I retract my offer.

73  Alberto  I2PHD