[time-nuts] 10811 Dissassembly

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sat Jan 20 21:03:17 EST 2007

I was looking at the pictures on the realhamradio website, and while he has
the B version the insides seem pretty similar.

Once you take off the top plate there is a thin piece of loose insulation,
when you remove that there is the main assembly inside. Does this assembly
simply 'pull' out or do I have to do something special? What is that big fat
gold pin sticking out in a corner for? Is there a signal or something on
that pin or is it to help pull the assembly out of the insulation?

Jason