[time-nuts] 10811 Repair (was warmup / bad batch)

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Jan 23 12:27:32 EST 2007

Okay, I checked the wires going into the crystal (this time with the scope
set on AC), and sure enough both the Blue & Red wire were alive. (I didn't
check the green yet, I'm assuming it is ground.)

I took some close-up pics of each board, sorry I didn't get to lay it out in
one big strip like in the manual, I haven't detached the thermistor wire yet
or unsoldered the crystal. If I have to go that far then I will take more
pictures.

They have been cropped and adjusted for color/brightness, but I did NOT
resize them, so you can get some good detail. :)

http://www.rabel.org/archives/Images/HP_10811_Inside/

So now I guess it is back to the old manual and I start backtracking from
the crystal signal to see where it stops.

Jason