[time-nuts] another Ebay mixup

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Jun 9 14:04:08 EDT 2007

I sent a message to suggest at ebay.com asking them to please consider adding a
"Packaging" category to their new detailed seller ratings feature.  Everyone
here who uses eBay should do the same.  Point out that a seller could excel
in all of the existing categories but still wreck the item due to negligent
packing.

I suppose the "Item as described" field could encompass packaging, but it
seems too vague.  Ultimately, people (including myself) need to grow a pair
and start leaving neutral/negative feedback for sellers who pack carelessly
and/or deliver items that aren't the exact unit shown in the photos.

-- john, KE5FX