[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-USB news

Tom Van Baak tvb at leapsecond.com
Fri Mar 2 20:33:24 EST 2007

Below is news from from Prologix.

Abdul, if you haven't met Ulrich Bangert yet, please exchange
email; he's done excellent work with your controller. Also, you're
welcome to join the time-nuts list. For details, please see:

http://www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm  and/or

Again, thanks for the word on the new GPIB-USB controller.

/tvb
http://www.LeapSecond.com

and