[time-nuts] FTS 2000 oscillator

Björn Gabrielsson bg at lysator.liu.se
Wed Oct 3 15:34:56 EDT 2007

Got my hands on some FTS2000 oscillators.

They are about 2"x2"x5" with the FRS-C/PRS10 kind of DSUB connector. One
center coax and 10 pins. They could have been made in the late 80-ies.
They are welded shut so opening is not trivial.

The attaching connector is still with the osc - wires cut 1cm out of the
back shell. All wires white, so no clues for me on power, ground, efc etc.

Does anyone have pinout information?

They are also marked Model "2000/S02A/S18" Part number "3900". Thus not
identical but probably closely related to ebay #250156046839

--

   Björn