[time-nuts] OT: Need HP 7475A Drivers for XP or Linux

Eric Fort eric.fort at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:23:37 EDT 2007

Thanks,

Got the archive successfully.  I thought I had done similar and failed but
it's here now and what a thrill to watch this old plotter draw each and
every character of a word pad document on the page.

I now know the following about what works and what does not:

the HPGL/2 driver listed in windows does not work at all, Don't even bother
trying with the 7475A

Winlink has pay drivers available and the orientation out of wordpad is
proper (They know the page is sideways and prints (draws) acordingly).  The
free download leaves a watermark on all drawings until registered.

The roland drivers work perfectly as well, with the exception of page
registration.  This is likely something that can be taken care of by
software settings.

Now I just need pens and paper...(I have one offer for this, more sources
are welcome)

Thanks to all,

Eric

Eric