[time-nuts] OT: Need HP 7475A Drivers for XP or Linux

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Oct 21 20:41:16 EDT 2007

> Now I just need pens and paper...(I have one offer for this, more sources
> are welcome)
>
> Thanks to all,
>
> Eric

I know that HP stopped making pens several years ago. I don't know if any
other manufacturer still makes them. Maybe someone else knows? My local
surplus guy has some HP pens, but I would be afraid of them being dry after
all this time. Besides, he always wants too much :(

As for paper, wouldn't coated, injet paper server as a good substitute if
you can't find real plotter paper? Maybe even the uncoated stuff would work.