[time-nuts] Fury board new firmware available

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 16:28:12 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:09:33 Pacific Daylight Time,
xaos at darksmile.net writes:

>The  board looks very nice and I am trying to get it to work with
>several OCXO units that I have.
Hi George, everyone,

Tom made some suggestions on the usability of the Fury2 firmware, and we
incorporated his suggestions in the latest firmware release rev. 1.12.

We also improved the stability for various oscillator types. It is  suggested
for users to upgrade the Fury with PCB revision 2.0 to  firmware 1.12.

The binary firmware, as well as upgrade instructions are available on our
website at:

_http://www.jackson-labs.com/support.html_
(http://www.jackson-labs.com/support.html)

BTW: some browsers seem to have problems with the frames on our website, we
are working on the issue. It should still be possible to click on the links,
and  download the files.

Sincerely,
Said