[time-nuts] Temex OCXOs

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Oct 29 21:10:22 EDT 2007

I bought 5 of those OCXOs as well, and the seller included some sort of
factory test/burn-in assembly for them.  A nice-looking board, actually,
with status LEDs and quite a few small SMT parts associated with each
socket.  Has anyone got a pinout for it?

I keep meaning to write the seller and ask, but I'd assume that if he did
have any further info on the PCB, he'd have included it.

According to the data sheet the seller sent me, the PN specs on these
oscillators are actually somewhat better than the specs for the Thunderbolt.

-- john, KE5FX