[time-nuts] Power monitoring

TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:34:05 EDT 2008

Dranetz 626 Series of Disturbance Analyzers.  Often on ebay.  Will let you
capture everything you want plus more. RS232 interface. Time stamps. Catch
problems with neutral wire.  Very nice stuff.  Less then $100 with ship
usually.   They are 15-20 years old (the new ones are in the $5000 range).
Quality peices.

I get alams all day long... spikes and sags.

-Flavio

Different plugins for different function