[time-nuts] week 1024 roll over

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 18 15:53:25 EDT 2008

Bruce
Many thanks for your advice on the "Roll-over Factor", I will attempt this
as soon as I'm back in working condition !. You never know when the hit will
take place - shortly after making my claim to fame with Odetics 325  - the
whole system shut down !!  It would appear to be a SWMP Supply problem - I
gather this is a regular fault with this item (it had been sitting on a
shelf for the past 5 years!).  I will make my way into this box tomorrow,
but fixing faults with this type of PSU are not as easy as a good old linear
type.

regards
Roy