[time-nuts] Probably not of interest to anyone here

Chris Kuethe chris.kuethe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 00:28:16 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 8:32 PM, John Miles <jmiles at pop.net> wrote:
> A man with one watch knows what time it is.
>  A man with two watches is never sure.
>  A man with THIS watch has transcended such earthly concerns:
>  http://snurl.com/antitime

but it's sure pretty to look at. i have a few mechanical watches,
purchased precisely because I can look into the guts of them and see
the balance oscillating, and the movement giving a decent
approximation of time - there's a certain satisfaction I can't no
matter how many blinky 1PPS and "Rb Lock" lights I've got.

CK