[time-nuts] Thunderbolt "Oscillator Discipling"

Steve steve65 at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 27 21:12:52 EDT 2008

With respect to the two softwares available for the Thunderbolt . . .

The (older I think) Tboltman.exe has a status indicator named
"Oscillator Discipling" while the (newer I think) TrimbleMon_V1-05-0.exe
does not.

Does the TrimbleMon_V1-05-0.exe software provide an indication of
oscillator disciplining?

I'm not familiar with all of the data presented to the user by these
pieces of software, so maybe the indication I'm curious about is there
and I don't recognize it?

Thanks.

Steve

Didier Juges wrote:
>  Marty,
>
> Thanks for the link, I did not know about this new software. I will try it.
>
> The manual appears well done too.
>
> Didier KO4BB

Read The Patriot   It's Right -- It's Free
http://PatriotPost.US/subscribe/ Veritas vos Liberabit