[time-nuts] Tboltmon v trimblemon - was Thunderbolt "Oscillator Discipling"

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 28 01:28:11 EDT 2008

I posted an unanswered query about this back on 5/3/08.
It seems Trimblemon is intended as a monitoring package for all of the
Trimble fleet of 12 channel nav receivers-it has 12 SV parameter
'slots' on the main screen. But it has no timing specific monitoring
capability, such as already exists in tboltmon- well, none I could
find.

The odd thing is- as noted in my prior post, on the Trimble site, the
docos for the Thunderbolt E (download the pdf file) discuss the use of
Trimblemon, but the support s/w made available from the website for
the Thunderbolt E is actually Tboltmon.  Probably different writers
for the website and the product support docs........

Regardless, it appears Tboltmon is THE one to use  for a
Thunderbolt......
DaveB, NZ