[time-nuts] TBolt deliveries from Oct 19 announcement of group buy

Robert Harmon harmon52 at mchsi.com
Sun Dec 21 01:58:38 UTC 2008

On Oct 19, I saw on this list an announcement from Tom Van Baak mentioning
another group buy of the TBolt:

>Message: 6

>Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:18:54 -0700

>From: "Tom Van Baak" <tvb at LeapSecond.com>

>Subject: [time-nuts] Thunderbolt Group Buy, part 3

>To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement"

>          <time-nuts at febo.com>

>          reply-type=original

>Thunderbolt group buy: MORE kits and NEW price.

I responded that evening and ordered one unit.

I got this response from TAPR:

>If you wish to make any changes, add special instructions, or inquire about
your order, REPLY TO THIS >MESSAGE and place your comment at the TOP of the
message.  Please DO NOT change the subject of the message >because this will
be the key to matching up the additional messages with the original order.