[time-nuts] TBolt deliveries from Oct 19 announcement of group buy

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Dec 21 02:12:13 UTC 2008

Tom is just one guy who is doing this because he wants
to help his fellow time-nuts... and to play with some of
his toys.

He tests every single unit that goes through the system,
discarding those that don't meet his standards.

A couple of months is normal, and frankly, we are lucky
that it doesn't take longer.

Smile!  You will get your t-bolt.

-Chuck Harris