[time-nuts] New topics (was Re: He is a Time-NutTroublemaker....)

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Wed Dec 24 23:35:54 UTC 2008

A.K.A a Goniometer

Lester B Veenstra  MØYCM K1YCM
lester at veenstras.com
m0ycm at veenstras.com
k1ycm at veenstras.com

US Postal Address:
PSC 45 Box 781
APO AE 09468 USA

UK Postal Address:
Dawn Cottage
Norwood, Harrogate
HG3 1SD, UK

Telephones:
Office:     +44-(0)1423-846-385
Home:     +44-(0)1943-880-963
Guam Cell: +1-671-788-5654
UK Cell:   +44-(0)7716-298-224
US Cell:   +1-240-425-7335
Jamaica:  +1-876-352-7504

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is
prohibited.