[time-nuts] Capturing CHU frequency switchover

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 12:39:08 UTC 2008

Over here in Australia there are no time services to see/hear the
leap second.
WWV is available but only during the night.
The leap second will be here about 10AM so I will not be able to hear
WWV.
If WWV does something notable I would love it if some one could make
a sound clip of it.

Have a precise, accurate, happy and very prosperous New Year,
Neville Michie