[time-nuts] Capturing CHU frequency switchover

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Wed Dec 31 15:01:20 UTC 2008

At 06:39 AM 12/31/2008 , Neville Michie wrote:
>If WWV does something notable I would love it if some one could make
>a sound clip of it.

I plan on recording the WWVB timecode (sampling the demodulated output of a
rat shack radio clock at 100Hz), logging a TAPR Thunderbolt, and doing an
audio recording of WWV.  I'd like to catch the CHU transition, but I'm not
sure I'll have time to set up another stereo recorder this evening.

What's everyone else planning on recording?

--
newell  N5TNL