[time-nuts] KO4BB's Manuals page

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Thu Feb 21 15:45:45 EST 2008

Considering the access problems I have had with my ISP in the last couple of months, I have switched my domain www.ko4bb.com to my backup ISP.

It will take a day or so for the DNS system to flush itself.

In the mean time, you can access it through

http://www.eds-fl.com

The original site's location is www.tonga.globat.com/~ko4bb/ and you are welcome to use it if it works. Right now, I cannot get an answer on what the problem is, so that's why I decided to switch the domain.

It is my intention to always have two ISPs so that the material will always be accessible. It is inexpensive, the two together cost me less than $10/month.

In the mean time, the backup site is not fully populated. Most of the manuals are uploaded (probably 90% or more, but not all the pages on the site, such as the ham radio pages) This will be completed over the coming week-end.

Didier