[time-nuts] Truetime XL-DC help

Don Wisdom donw at engineeringinc.com
Sat Jan 12 21:09:31 EST 2008

Bruce,
The Andrew antenna uses a +5v DC Bias The trutime is kicking out +5vDC
between the center conductor & the cable shield.  It has the best horizon to
horizon view its going to get where I live (mobile home park)   It is
mounted outside on its bracket with the dome above the metal roof.   Any
other suggstions?   I checked the internal battery voltage as well its
normal.
--Don