[time-nuts] Rb references for audiophiles?

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Fri Jul 4 18:47:06 EDT 2008

What about a chain of E1T tubes? A lot nicer! ;)

And... why mess with noisy Rb references? A true audiophile has a
H-maser, of course ;)

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17A                        FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com