[time-nuts] PCB costs and suggestions for suppliers

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Jul 8 13:53:47 EDT 2008

In message <DED35E77793D4058A633B386AA4B7291 at APOLLO>, "David C. Partridge" writ
es:

>I'm looking to get a PCB made up for my frequency divider circuit.   I'm
>based in the UK.

I've used olimex.com for a couple of two-layer boards and I'm happy with
the results.

One advantage for me was that they took EagleCad files directly, so that
I did't have to worry about inverted gerbers and all that.

Poul-Henning