[time-nuts] PCB for frequency dividers

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jul 29 12:12:12 EDT 2008

I've taken a bit of a risk and ordered 20 boards.  Rash in extreme or what!

What does this mean?   It means that I can sell the boards at a price of
GBP20 each (about USD40).

I will not request $$$ or ship any boards until I have made up my own first
to confirm everything is OK.

This won't be until end August as some parts are on back-order with Mouser.

Please email me direct if you would like to pre-order any.

If you would like a copy of the circuit diagram, or the BOM (.xls file) just
shout (it's complete bar the thumbwheel switch, and wire).

Dave