[time-nuts] PCB for frequency dividers

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Wed Jul 30 02:53:06 EDT 2008

Dear Dave,

If there is one board left, I would like to buy and try one. Shipping
will be to the Netherlands, so that won't be a problem.

Could you send met the BOM and the circuit diagram? Thank you,

Best regards, Jeroen

David C. Partridge schreef:
> I've taken a bit of a risk and ordered 20 boards.  Rash in extreme or what!
>
> What does this mean?   It means that I can sell the boards at a price of
> GBP20 each (about USD40).
>
> I will not request $$$ or ship any boards until I have made up my own first
> to confirm everything is OK.
>
> This won't be until end August as some parts are on back-order with Mouser.
>
> Please email me direct if you would like to pre-order any.
>
> If you would like a copy of the circuit diagram, or the BOM (.xls file) just
> shout (it's complete bar the thumbwheel switch, and wire).
>
> Dave

Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m