[time-nuts] Administrivia: Please don't use the "Spam" button to unsubscribe

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed May 14 08:22:57 EDT 2008

Neon John wrote:

> Wouldn't that be kind of a good thing?  I mean, can the intersection of the
> set of AOL members and the set of folks who can understand what we discuss
> here contain more than a couple of people?  And wouldn't it be a GOOD thing to
> give those folks a good reason to get a REAL ISP and bid AOHell goodbye?

Except that it stops *any* mail from febo.com going to *any* AOL
address.  So I can't email my (hypothetical) great-grandmother, and AOL
subscribers on the other dozen or so lists I run (ham radio, not T&F
related) are out of luck.

And I don't think it's fair to paint all AOL users with that kind of
brush, anyway...

John