[time-nuts] Administrivia: Please don't use the "Spam" button to unsubscribe

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Wed May 14 09:14:17 EDT 2008

Well, I did leave room for at least a couple of AOHellers with above room
temperature IQs :-)

Though my post was tongue-in-cheek, I'm not at all open-minded about AOHell,
considering how many hair-tearing hours I spent purging perfectly innocent
computers of the plague.  Nowadays if someone asks me to work on his computer,
my first screening question is "Is there AOL software on your machine?"  I'd
rather exorcize a root kit/virus/trojan/bot combo than deal with that.

One thing nice I can say about AOHell.  Their CDs look spectacular in the
microwave!

BTW, John, what other lists do you run?

Jack:  I registered a domain name initially for the specific purpose of having
a permanent email address that I have total control over.  I've used several
since my return to the net after a hiatus to let everyone else get rich during
the dot.bomb thing :-) but all the old ones still forward to my current one
which isn't the one that I use on this list.

John