[time-nuts] Progin GPS Antenna

Artur sp5qan at gmail.com
Thu May 29 08:00:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

I don't have this product, but from my experimets:

1. Take in account losses from cable - more cable less pwr voltage
2. I repair one of my gps antenas. Inside is 2 stage mmic preamp with
low-drop regulator with coil.
3. My friend in his antena ( the same model ) don't have any low-drop pwr,
but simple diode with resistor and coil.

We cooced our anetnas by sily mistake - no more unlabeled BNC connectors in
shack :)
( mistake - trasmit 20 W RF @ 70 cm band  into GPS antena )

Vy! 73 de Artur SP5QA