[time-nuts] Do any regulations or laws require time to be accurate within ‘x’ seconds?

Gretchen Baxter gretchendenisebaxter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:07:43 UTC 2008

Thanx for the reply.

I was looking for a reference to s specific amount of time that clocks needs
to be in sync, i.e., within 10 seconds.  You mentioned PCI. Yes, it requires
synchronization, but in section 10.4, it does not mandate that it must be
synchronized to within a specific amount of time.

So my original question still remains unanswered   :(