[time-nuts] WWV / WWVH / WWVB

Brad Stockdale brad at shinji.net
Thu Nov 20 20:37:50 UTC 2008

Oh my... The HP 3586 looks like a gorgeous piece of equipment. It'd
look very impressive in my (hopefully) growing rack of time/frequency gear...

I just checked on eBay right now and didn't see any available right
this second, but I will put in a saved search for them so I can get
email alerts...

Do you know of any good (reasonably priced) used equipment dealers
that I should also be looking at for HP test equipment? I know
there's shops that specialize in used test gear, but I just don't
know their addresses... I'll google around right now and see what I
can come up with, but if anyone has any suggestions that they have
delt with before and been satisfied, I'd like to hear.

Thanks for the great idea! I hope I can track one of these down
sooner or later.

Regards,
Brad