[time-nuts] Lassen IQ receiver

Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 11 11:51:29 UTC 2008

Thanks again Bob,

Yes, that's what I thought it would do, but It doesn't seem to be so. My
micro is programmed to identify the beginning of an NMEA string by the $
character and there's only one per sec. Maybe the second string is
concatenated onto the first one without the dollar symbol.

Having said all that, in the time between my original post and this one I
managed to get the TAIP output working and the micro to recognise it so I'm
a happy man :-)

Morris