[time-nuts] COMPLETELY off topic - but I know you'll read it anyway.

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 12:48:04 UTC 2008

Thanks folks for your quick replies.

I've dug out the manual and even though the specifications say it can do 4
ohms in bridged mode, there is another statement that says it doesn't
recommend it.

Here is what it says about bridged mode:

"The A channel handles the positive voltage and the B channel becomes the
negative, thus doubling the output voltage swing."

Needless to say, Poul's comment regarding running them as two separate
channels because if one fails I'll have another as a spare is the clincher
for me. Being from an IT background - backup is all important.

Thanks folks!