[time-nuts] beautiful jump

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Fri Oct 31 15:29:18 UTC 2008

On Oct 30 SAIDJACK wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> there is a very nice Crystal jump visible online today:
>
>    _http://resco.ucol.mx/Fury/gpsstat.htm_
> (http://resco.ucol.mx/Fury/gpsstat.htm)
>
> Has anyone else seen a similar effect today?
>
> This jump will be visible online for a couple more hours today.
>
> While it looks very nice, these jumps are not what we want to see of  course.
>
> bye,
> Said

Said,

this jump was beautiful, I had saved it.
But I feel you have lost the sister jump occurred on Oct 27,
which was IMPRESSIVE. I've uploaded it for you and the list
to:

http://xoomer.alice.it/iovane/colima.htm

The Oct 27 jump made me (to some extent) predict the Oct 30
jump, and the record is in what I posted to a friend of mine
who reads cc, on Oct 28.

To quote:
"
look at this:
http://resco.ucol.mx/Fury/gpsstat.htm
and save only the graph.

It is a jump of a crystal.
It could test my idea regarding possible effects of new
moons, if a restoring jump occurs in the early hours of
october 30.
The graph covers 24 hrs....
snip..
Please save the graph before this evening, as the scale will
change before about 23:00 UT.
"

And the jump occurred.

Said and all,

do you think it is mere casuality?

University of Colima refused the new replacement unit you
offered them (I believe for free). I think that there is some
reason........

Please let me know of any progress on this subject.
Regards,

Antonio I8IOV