[time-nuts] beautiful jump

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 17:59:06 UTC 2008

Hi Antonio,

wow, that's amazing. Your prediction was pretty accurate!!

So I wonder if we have one of the most sensitive gravitational sensors out
there :)

How did you correlate the jump to the new moon sequence? Did your units  jump
accordingly?

>University of Colima refused the new replacement unit you
>offered them (I believe for free). I think that there is  some
>reason........

Well, they said it was extremely difficult to get packages in and out of
Mexico due to the customs, so they rather keep that unit since the jumps are
generally less than 1ppb. We lost some packages that were sent to them. But  yes,
maybe they are aware of the potential sensitivity to stellar  constellations??

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/31/2008 08:30:06 Pacific Daylight Time,