[time-nuts] Datum / Efratom LPRO 101 - ebay

Nils Palm nils at stiebeleltronasia.com
Wed Apr 1 07:54:36 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I am a new in this field and need some advice.
For the adjustment of our quarz clocks we need a reference.
I came across some cheap offers on ebay for a

EFRATOM / DATUM LPRO Rubidium oscillator

Now I was wondering what about these oscillators.
Why are they offered so cheap and so many. What have
they be used for ?
Also I cannot find any information about the manufacturer
on the internet. Are they out of business ?

Would such a oscillator be usefull for us, as we need
a 10Mhz signal with about 1e-8 precision.

Thanks a lot !