[time-nuts] Datum / Efratom LPRO 101 - ebay

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:14:08 UTC 2009

Hi,
The LPRO 101 was used in cell phone systems to provide a stand-by
frequency
source when the GPS was unavailable.
As systems are made obsolete large numbers of units are being recycled
through the amateur world. They are cheap because there are more LPRO
units
than time-nuts and so are in excess supply. This situation may not
last forever.
The spec. sheet and manual is widely available, try
http://www.tenmhz.com/LPRO.htm

The unit is compact, requires only  a small power supply,
and is very stable.

Cheers, Neville Michie