[time-nuts] OT favorite chip programmer/favorite ROM emulator

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Fri Apr 10 02:14:23 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the off topic post. I have received such great advice in the
past with regard to instrumentation purchases, I just can't resist. The
caliber of knowledge on this list is second to none.

I am looking for a low cost chip programmer(under $300, preferably under
$200). Has anyone had a positive(or negative) experience with a
manufacturer?

I am also looking for a ROM emulator, does anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance-Patrick