[time-nuts] OCXO sensitive to gravity

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Sat Aug 15 21:41:57 UTC 2009

J. Forster escribió:

>> As you feel your heart beat, google for Quartz Pressure Sensor
>
> Again, I think these are semiconductor sensors.

Yes, but there are also quartz pressure sensors. Long time ago I used a
equipment to measure water columns (and hence sea waves height) that
used a quartz-based pressure sensor. It was a very sensitive equipment.

Regards,

Javier

Javier Herrero                            EMAIL: jherrero at hvsistemas.com
HV Sistemas S.L.                          PHONE:         +34 949 336 806
Los Charcones, 17A                        FAX:           +34 949 336 792
19170 El Casar - Guadalajara - Spain      WEB: http://www.hvsistemas.com