[time-nuts] OCXO sensitive to gravity

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sat Aug 15 21:44:36 UTC 2009

Oh, I know there are quartz transducers like accelerometers, pressure and
force gages, etc. from companies like Endevco, Kiag/Krystal, and others.
But in my experience they are lab instruments costing a bundle.

The airbag sensors are cheap...  likely a buck or twp. Hence the use of
silicon.

Best,
-John