[time-nuts] Lady Heather Win port

Richard Moore richiem at hughes.net
Thu Feb 12 18:20:27 UTC 2009

John and Mark -- Thanks. I'm running it fine under XP sp3.

I had to change my USB>serial port adapter's port number using the
device manager in Windows. LH couldn't find port 1 unused (it wasn't
- default allocated to comms), and would fail to boot. I couldn't
figure out how to get into the shortcut's command line system to
reconfig the port number.

Once I got port 1 cleared, LH booted OK.

The display is great looking. I booted it last night and went to bed;
MS updated the system overnight and re-booted automatically, so I
lost data. Am rerunning now.

Good work!

Dick Moore