[time-nuts] Navsymm/Symmetricom DCD523 antenna

christopher bumgarner chris at ven-tel.com
Thu Feb 12 22:59:00 UTC 2009

Greetings List,

I'm looking for some Navsymm GTR antennas. The original manufacturer Navsymm
was a company out of the United Kingdom. They were bought some time ago by
Telecom Solutions, a subsidiary of Symmetricom. The model number on the base
of the unit is DCD-LPR-G and the part number is 090-42110-01. This antenna
goes with a DCD523 Digital Clock Distributor Network Synchronization
System. I can pay handsomely for each antenna found or trade any equipment
you may be in search of. I have pictures available, please email if these
will help.

Please let me know if there is anyway you can help me find some of these
antennas.

Thanks,
Chris
chris at ven-tel.com