[time-nuts] Navsymm/Symmetricom DCD523 antenna

christopher bumgarner chris at ven-tel.com
Thu Feb 12 22:59:00 UTC 2009

Greetings List,

I'm looking for some Navsymm GTR antennas. The original manufacturer Navsymm
was a company out of the United Kingdom. They were bought some time ago by
Telecom Solutions, a subsidiary of Symmetricom. The model number on the base
of the unit is DCD-LPR-G and the part number is 090-42110-01. This antenna
goes with a DCD523 Digital Clock Distributor Network Synchronization
System. I can pay handsomely for each antenna found or trade any equipment
you may be in search of. I have pictures available, please email if these
will help.

Please let me know if there is anyway you can help me find some of these

chris at ven-tel.com