[time-nuts] Book announcement

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 18 21:35:55 UTC 2009

Dear fellow time-nuts!

Enrico asked me to forward this to you, and I am happy to. I received my
copy monday and is very excited about getting into this volume!
It sums up much of his writing and presentations on oscillators and
phase noise. There's even a nice phase-noise plot of various
distribution amplifiers that John Ackermann is properly credited for.

(I hit onto the ceiling twice, so no fancy graphic this time)

Best Regards,

Dear time-nuts,
I am pleased to inform you that my book on oscillator noise and stability
is finally available.

E. Rubiola, Phase noise and frequency stability in oscillators,
Cambridge University Press
http://rubiola.org  (click on "Oscillator noise" on the grey left column

Enrico Rubiola,  Ph.D, Sc.D.
professor of electronics