[time-nuts] Trak 8810 GPS station (Rb GPSDO)

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Tue Jul 7 23:18:50 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm looking for information about a GPSDO built by Trak Systems sometime
around 1990 under the reference 8810 which include a Magnavox MX 4200 GPS
unit and an Efratom Rubidium Oscillator FRS-C, 10 MHz, Part no. 814-100-1,
S/N 1049, Date code 8649.
I found the manual for the Efratom FRS oscillators, even if this part number
doesn't fit the part numbering given in the manual.
I have more problem with the GPS receiver. Till now I only found the NMEA
proprietary sentences descriptions. I'm not sure if it will pass the GPS
week rollover (aka y2k bug), since the unit was out broken since a long
time.
And I found strictly no information on the Trak 8810 itself.
Every piece of information will be very welcome!
Thanks in advance,
Jean-Louis Oneto
Grasse - France
e-mail: Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr