[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt setup optimization and adding a10811 OCXO

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Tue Jul 14 17:36:07 UTC 2009

Don,

welcome in the boat.
You describe with other words what I am fighting against.
There must be a logic behind which we did not find yet.
I want to understand what is hidden behind all the setting parameters
and find a way to get the 10811 running without degradation but
just disciplining the OCXO drift away.
But without knowing the logic behind and without a known reference
a bit difficult...

Regards
Arnold