[time-nuts] AC cord or connector for 5061A

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sun Jul 19 14:57:16 UTC 2009

Military Standard (the MS in MS3106) connectors all have the same
basic part number no matter who makes them. Vendors may apply
prefix initials.

MS connectors appear to be obsolete, replaced by the MIL-C- series.

3106A defines the connector shell style - cable connector in this case.
18 defines the shell size, and 22S defines the layout of pins in the
connector, which defines the number and size of the pins. Some layouts
have large pins for power and small or coaxial pins for signals.

Don't know about the W in SW, maybe waterproof. The W doesn't appear
in Tom's photo. Think S stands for sockets and P for pins.

Bill Hawkins