[time-nuts] A couple of Tbolt questions

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Fri Jul 24 11:19:51 UTC 2009

Hi Nigel and the team,

I did it and removed the OCXO from a second Thunderbolt -
my comments:

don't believe!
inform yourself, observe, measure and learn.

Compare yourself the new pictures with the previous and judge yourself,
be careful, we ought to measure it!
should we look to the back of more of them?
(I am curious to to see other reports...)

Attention:
Be very careful! When trying to remove the oscillator the hardware can
be easily and unrecoverable damaged, the operator must be experienced and
know the right technique!

regards
Arnold